Warning: Last items in stock!
Preparation and Usage
Easy and Safe to Use
1. Simply add the Poly Color Tint colour cream to the developer and shake well.
2. Apply the colour mixture to dry hair. Leave to develop for 20-30 minutes and then rinse well.
For very long or thick hair, Schwarzkopf recommend using two packs of Poly Color Tint.
Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions.
Read and follow instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary "black henna" tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not colour your hair if:
- you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp,
- you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair,
- you have experienced a reaction to a temporary "black henna" tattoo in the past.
Contains hydrogen peroxide, phenylenediamines (toluenediamines) and resorcinol. See below for full list of ingredients.
Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them.
Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows.
Rinse hair well after application. Wear suitable gloves.
Conduct an allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you color (see enclosed leaflet), even if you have already used colouring products before.
So remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance.
In case of any reaction or when in doubt consult a doctor before using any hair colour product.
Keep out of reach of children.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Thickens existing hair Works on the surface of...
Luxuriously delivers essential ingredients for...
92% Aloe Vera leaf extract. Skin firming and...
• Nourishing treatment.• Makes hair healthy.•...
Lips are left super soft, smooth and hydrated...
The Body Shop Removes excess oil without...
Maximum Cream Peroxide to achieve high lift...
These brushes have been made with great care...
Enriched with Bamboo Extracts and Niacin amide,...
London Girl Glitter Gel Eye Shadow. Glitter gel...