ডিসকাউন্ট এর উপর ডিসকাউন্ট !!!
Now get 20% INSTANT CASH-BACK on bKash !!!
bKash Merchant Account Number : 01979797002
Rules & Regulations for 20% cash-back :
***Per day Cashback amount Limit: BDT 300 (through bKash App)
***A bKash A/C Holder will get maximum BDT 500 Cashback during the campaign period (through bKash App)
***maximum BDT 200 cashback on any purchase (through USSD *247#)
***A bKash A/C Holder will get maximum BDT 300 Cashback during the campaign period. (through USSD *247#)
***NO daily Limit on transaction.
Method 1: For App Payment
1. Make Payment
2. Enter The Mall’s Merchant Number: 01979797002
3. Enter total order amount
4. Enter Reference Number (order number is the reference number)
5. Verify your payment by entering your PIN
6. It might take up to 15 minutes for payment verification
Method 2: For USSD Payment
1. Dial *247# to view bKash Menu
2. Press 3 for "Payments"
3. Enter The Mall’s Merchant Number: 01979797002
4. Enter total order amount
5. Enter Reference Number (order number is the reference number)
6. Enter 1 for the bKash Counter No
7. Verify your payment by entering your PIN
8. It might take up to 15 minutes for payment verification. Please note that The Mall will not accept split bKash payments for a single order. All bKash order payment must be on the exact order amount. Split payments will result in cancelled orders and will not be eligible for cashback.
bKash Eid-ul-adha Campaign FAQ for E-commerce Merchants
1. When can I avail the offer through bKash payment?
· In order to avail this offer, you have to make bKash payment within 18 July 2019, 00:00:00 hour to 12 August 2019, 23:59:59 hours to the designated bKash merchant A/Cs of the participating merchants
2. What is the cash back percentage?
· The cash back percentage is 20%.
3. What is the maximum amount I can avail per day as cash back from this campaign by payment through App/PGW
· By paying with APP/PGW, you can avail maximum BDT 300 per day
4. What is the maximum amount I can avail as cash back during the campaign period by payment through App/PGW?
· By paying with APP/PGW, you can avail maximum BDT 500 during the campaign period
5. What is the maximum amount I can avail per day from this campaign by payment through USSD (*247#)?
· By paying with USSD (*247#), you can avail maximum BDT 200 per day
6. What is the maximum amount I can avail as cash back during the campaign period by payment through USSD (*247#)?
· By paying with USSD (*247#), you can avail maximum BDT 300 during the campaign period
7. How many times I can get cash back during the campaign period?
· There is no limit on transaction count. You can get cash back as many times possible as you make payments until the cumulative cash back amount reaches campaign limit in respective payment channel
8. Is there any limit on transaction count in this campaign?
· No, there will be no limit on transaction count in this campaign
9. Where will I contact if I have question related to product, product delivery, product price etc. for e-Commerce merchants?
· For any type of product and product delivery question, you will contact respective merchants. bKash is neither liable nor responsible for merchant’s inability to ensure availability or delivery of product since bKash is only providing a payment service to the customer. Any reimbursement from merchant to the customer due to non-delivery of product shall not invalidate the respective transaction and therefore does not bind bKash to reinstate customer’s cash back eligibility limit disregarding the particular transaction for the campaign period. The cash back offer for that particular transaction shall be considered consumed accordingly.
10. Can I avail this offer?
· If you are a bKash customer having account in active status i.e. eligible for Cash In, Cash out, Buy Airtime, Send Money & Payment and sufficient balance can enjoy the offer by purchasing through bKash Payment
11. Do I pay the actual bill amount to merchant?
· Yes, you must pay the actual bill amount to the merchant
12. When will I receive the cash back amount after making payment?
· You will receive cash back amount instantly after making successful payment
13. How would I receive the cash back?
· Your eligible amount will be disbursed to your bKash Account from which you made the payment.
14. Does my account need to be in ‘Active Status’ to receive cash back?
· Yes, your account needs to be in Active Status and in favorable condition to receive cash back. In case the cash back disbursement fails due to technical or customer account status related issue, bKash will retry cash back disbursement with three intervals within 2 months after the campaign. If all attempts fail, no other attempt will be made and customer will no longer be entitled for the cash back amount of this particular campaign
15. What will I do, if I make any wrong payment?
· If you make any wrong payment transaction, you have to call 16247 or approach bKash centers, bKash Plus, Facebook fan page, Web chat (Live chat service) as well as send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and officially inform/report the issue
16. Will I receive cash back if my payment is successful?
· If your payment is valid and bKash recognizes the transaction as authentic, you will receive cash back. Otherwise, bKash reserves the right to cancel cash back payout if the particular transaction and/or the your transaction behavior raises reasonable suspicion that you have abused the benefit of the cash back campaign
17. Is there any chance that my cash back will be delayed? If yes, what should I do?
· Most likely you will receive your cash back instantly as per eligibility. There could be unanticipated cases where cash back payment would be delayed. If you do not receive your cash back, you can call 16247 or approach bKash centers, bKash Plus, Facebook fan page, Web chat (Live chat service) as well as send e-mail to email@example.com to know details about it. We will cater your issue after the campaign period based on claim and validation.