Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by The Mall Limited. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to The Mall Limited. The Mall Limited offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
Changes to the Terms of Service and the Website
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. We reserve the right to update the Website and these Terms of Service from time to time, at our discretion and without any prior notice. It is solely your responsibility to keep up-to-date with the latest Terms and Conditions by checking back regularly. Your continued use of the Website following the publishing of updated Terms of Service will be taken to mean that you have read and agree to the changes.
Access to the Website
We work hard to ensure the Website is always up and available, but we can't guarantee that the Website will not have downtime for any reason. We reserve the right to close the Website for short periods of time for general maintenance, but will attempt to keep this to a minimum. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time, for any length of time.
Parts of the Website require you to input a password to access certain features. This is to be able to give you details relevant to your order whilst still keeping them private to you. To do this, as part of our security procedures, we require you to register an account with The Mall Limited by entering your email and phone number and choosing a secure password. We highly recommend that you choose a strong password that is hard for others to guess, and you log out from your account at the end of every session. There is a password reset procedure in case you forget your password. You must treat your account log-in information as confidential, not disclosing it to any third party. If you think there may have been any breach of security then it is your responsibility to notify us immediately and if log-in is possible, to change your password.
It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current and complete. We reserve the right to disable any user account in our sole discretion, at any time for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have failed to comply with any provision of these Terms of Service.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, Trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and The Mall Limited will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
The Mall Limited takes great care when putting product information, descriptions and images on-line but will not be held responsible for any mistakes or omissions to any information given.
The prices indicated on the website of The Mall Limited are shown in BDT (Bangladesh Taka) and do not include delivery costs. The delivery costs are clearly shown in the checkout page and invoiced at the end of the order in addition to the price of the products. We reserve the right to modify our prices at any moment but this will be indicated to you on the order at the time the order is placed.
The Mall Limited does everything in its power to respect the delivery times indicated on the website. We cannot, however, be held responsible for late delivery caused by any incident beyond our control.
If you receive a product that is damaged in shipping, defective or that is not the product you ordered, please return it to The Mall Limited and we'll arrange for a replacement. But some conditions apply. Those are:
- Order must be checked in front of the delivery person (Inside Dhaka).
- If you find any defect and you think you need to return the product, inform the “Customer Service Department” as soon as possible along with a picture and return it instantly. (Inside Dhaka)
- If product is damaged it must be informed immediately after receiving and retuned within 3 days from the day the product has been received. (Outside Dhaka)
- Product must be intact, however there can be exception (if the product is damaged).
- Used or Swatched product will not be considered for exchange or refund.
- If the customer chooses or places an order by themselves and want to return/change the product (except damaged products) the request will not be accepted.
- And in case of return for exceptional circumstances, customer must pay the transportation cost.
- Original Invoice must be returned along with the product.
Once we receive your returned product, the product will be forwarded to the Product Development and Inspection Department. It will take 1-2 business days to verify the issue and after verification if it is found that the claim is valid, then the product will be exchanged or money will be refunded.
If the claim is not valid then The Mall Limited will not be liable to exchange or return the money.
Lifestyle’s Return Policy
Procedure to return a product:
Product must be checked in front of our delivery person (Inside Dhaka) and for outside Dhaka, you will have at most 24 hours after item delivery, to notify us that you want to return your product. If your item meets all the requirements, your return can be initiated by calling our Customer Service Department at 01977300901, 01977300902 or inbox us.
Reasons for returning or replacement:
- If the received product is damaged, defective or ordered incorrect size at the time of delivery.
- If the ordered product is not the right product.
Guidelines need to follow when customers are requesting to return or replace a product:
- No exchanges and trials for women tops, leggings, pants, sunglasses, jewelry except for shoes and sandals.
- For exchanging shoes and sandals, if any customers order it from our website on their own then replacement will not be possible except for they consult it with our Customer Service Department before placing order.
- Price tag, Brand tag or any other tags that were in the product must not remove for any return claims.
- Product must be intact, however there can be exception (if the product is damaged).
- Shoes can be exchanged for once if these are unused, clean, and in their original state and packaging. For exchanging, customers need to inform our Customer Service Department within 24 hours (Outside Dhaka) and must be checked in front of our delivery person (Inside Dhaka).
Following information must be given when customers inform to our Customer Service Department:
- Order Id.
- For any defected product, inform our “Customer Service Department” as soon as possible along with a picture.
- The reason for the return.
- Once we receive your returned product, the product will be forwarded to the Product Development and Inspection Department. It will take 2-3 working days to verify the issue and after verification, if it is found that the claim is valid, then the product will be exchanged or money will be refunded.
- If the claim is not valid then The Mall will not be liable to exchange or return the money.
Privacy and protection of personal data
The details you give us are essential for the processing and delivery of your orders, and therefore failure to provide these details will result in the cancellation of your order. By registering on the Site, you agree to provide us with sincere and true information as it concerns you. Communicating false information is contrary to the present general Terms and Conditions.
You have the right to access and rectify all the information that concerns you. You can at any time make a request to The Mall Limited to find out what personal information we hold concerning you. You may at any time, and by request, modify this information.
We use "Cookies" to generate statistics based on data from visitors to our site and suggest products that might interest you according to the items that you selected when you previously visited the site. Cookies do not contain any confidential information about you.
Intellectual ownership & Copyright
The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of The Mall Limited or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by The Mall Limited and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
The Mall Limited shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable the enforce ability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
Feedback & Comments
Any opinions left on the Website by customers are screened and moderated by The Mall Limited. If the comments infringe on the law or are inappropriate (abusive publicity, defamation, insults, out of context commentary etc.), The Mall Limited reserves the right to refuse or modify it.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and The Mall Limited. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and authorized by The Mall Limited.