Bigen Permanent Powder Hair Colour - No 58 Black Brown
Download The MallBD app for IOS and ANDROID
- Permanent powder hair color.
- No hydrogen peroxide required.
- Excellent Grey Hair Coverage.
- Enhance Natural Hair Color.
- Just Add Water.
- No Ammonia.
- No Harsh Odor.
- Contents: color powder, gloves, tray and instructions.
- Made in Thailland.
- Imported from UK.
p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Carbonate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Sulfate, Toluene-2, 5-Diamine Sulfate, Trisodium Hedta, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, m-Aminophenol Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Parfum, Algin, Sapindus Mukurossi Peel Extract.
How To Use Bigen Permanent Powder Hair Color:
Read the instructions provided in the box thoroughly before use. Before each time you color your hair, we highly recommend completing the 48 hour skin allergy test.
- Make sure to wear suitable gloves. You can find a set included in the product box. Tip: If the gloves are too loose, use rubber bands to tighten them around your wrists.
- We recommend removing contact lenses before coloring your hair.
- Cover your shoulders with a towel or cape that you do not mind getting stained.
- Be sure your hair is clean and free of any product buildup. For this we recommend washing and drying your hair 24 hours before coloring.
- To prevent staining on your skin, apply cold cream around your ears, hairline, and the nape of your neck.
- Keep a damp paper towel close by. This is to help wipe skin if hair color gets on it!
Getting Ready to Color
- Pour Bigen Permanent Powder into a non-metallic or cup. Add room-temperature tap water (DO NOT use hot or boiling water) in the proper measurement specified by the measuring tray found in the box.
- Mix gently and well with a brush until the powder has been dissolved and is smooth.
CAUTION: DO NOT mix with other products. The color of the mixture does not indicate the final results.
For full head
- Quickly apply the mixture on dry hair. Note: if you have partially grey hair, start application at the area with the most grey.
- Comb through the hair to ensure every hair-strand is thoroughly covered with mixture.
- Process hair as directed below in development section.