Lucy Oliva Olive Oil 150ml
- This oil is a liquid fat obtained from olives, a traditional tree crop of the Mediterranean Basin.
- The oil is produced by pressing whole olives.
- It is commonly used in cooking,
- whether for frying or as a salad dressing.
- It nourishes, moisturizes and softens your skin.
- It fights skin dryness and helps to protect your skin against damage caused by environmental factors.
- Use olive oil as an emollient resulting in hydration, extra layer protection, anti-aging and smoother younger-looking skin.
Out of Stock