Schwarzkopf Live Urban Metallics Intense Hair Colour - U69 Amethyst Chrome
Download The MallBD app for IOS and ANDROID
The built-in metallic shine booster, with coconut oil, leaves hair gorgeously glossy with a cool metallic finish for healthy-looking soft hair.
This hair color box contains the followings:
- 1 tube of Color Cream.
- 1 Application bottle with developer lotion.
- 1 After Treatment.
- 1 instruction leaflet.
- 1 Pair of gloves.
Imported from UK.
Colour Cream: Aqua · Cetearyl Alcohol · Ammonium Hydroxide · Coconut Alcohol · Cocamidopropyl Betaine · Propylene Glycol · Ceteareth-50 · Cocos Nucifera Oil · Ceteareth-20 · Parfum · 1-Hydroxyethyl 4,5-Diamino Pyrazole Sulfate · 1-Naphthol · Sulfuric Acid · N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate · Potassium Hydroxide · Sodium Chloride · Sodium Sulfite · Ascorbic Acid · Sodium Silicate · Etidronic Acid · Quartz.
Developer: Aqua · Hydrogen Peroxide · Cetearyl Alcohol · PEG-40 Castor Oil · Disodium Pyrophosphate · Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate · Disodium EDTA · Sodium Benzoate · Phosphoric Acid.
After Treatment: Aqua · Cetearyl Alcohol · Behentrimonium Chloride · Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil · Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract · Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract · Panthenol · Hydrolyzed Keratin · Isopropyl Myristate · Citric Acid · Phenoxyethanol · Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine · Isopropyl Alcohol · Glyceryl Stearate · Parfum · Sodium Methylparaben · Propylene Glycol · Polyquaternium-37 · Glycerin · Dicaprylyl Carbonate · Butylphenyl Methylpropional · Limonene · Linalool · Hexyl Cinnamal · Lauryl Glucoside · Potassium Sorbate.
- Always perform an Allergy Alert Test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you’ve used the product before.
- Use a clarifying/deep cleanse shampoo 48 hours prior to application.
- Check application range to ensure your natural hair is suitable for your chosen shade.
- If your hair is longer than chin length or thick, we recommend using two packs.
- If your hair is previously coloured, this might affect results.
Application & Development
- Apply to dry, unwashed hair. To help remove any residue from hair gently brush before starting the application.
- Avoid staining your fav jumper by having an old towel at the ready.
- Use skin barrier cream around your hairline and ears to ensure your hair is the only thing being covered!
- Always leave hair down while the colour develops to give an even result.
- Before rinsing the colour sprinkle a little water on your hair and massage your hair and scalp for a few seconds including around your hairline. This emulsifies the colour and helps to ensure an even result and reduce skin staining.
- Rinse the colour out using lukewarm water.
- Always perform the allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you color, even if you’ve used the product before.
- Check the color application range to make sure this product is suitable for your natural hair color.
- Remember, if your hair’s previously colored, this may affect results.
- Avoid staining your fav jumper by having an old towel at the ready and use some skin barrier cream around your hairline/ears.
- Have some cotton pads and skin toner handy just in case you get some product on your skin.
- If you’re lucky enough to have thick locks or hair longer than shoulder length, you’ll need two or more packs for a nice, even coverage.
- LIVE Intense Color should be applied to clean, dry hair.
Submitted: 15 Nov 2021
Replied By MallBD
Hello Ma'am ^_^ Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We are glad to know that both our product and service could make you satisfied. We hope to serve you more in future - The Mall Team
Add to Cart
People Also Viewed...
Add to Cart