The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin 2% HA 30ml
- The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin: a skin treatment serum for excess melanin.
- Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA is a concentrated serum with purified Alpha Arbutin and Hyaluronic Acid for hyperpigmented skin by Deciem.
- It visibly improves skin prone to spots and hyper-pigmentation.
- It is used at a high 2% concentration versus a standard concentration of 1% and supported with a next-generation form of Hyaluronic Acid for enhanced delivery.
- It is much stronger in effect than Arbutin or Beta Arbutin.
- It is extremely sensitive to degradation in the presence of water if the pH of the formulation is not ideal.
- The pH of this formula is 4.9 which is shown to be the most suitable pH to minimize degradation of Alpha Arbutin.
- Made in Canada.
- Alpha arbutin: an ingredient with visible brightening effects.
- Hyaluronic acid: supports the delivery of alpha arbutin and provides a hydrating, plumping effect.
HOW TO USE
- Apply a few drops to your face in the morning and at night before oils, moisturizers, and creams.
- Recommend wearing sun protection during the day when using this product.
- Size: 30 ml.
- pH: 4.85-4.9.
Add to Cart
People Also Viewed...
Add to Cart