What is skin purging?
Purging is defined as a worsening of your current skin condition. It's an accelerated rate of exfoliation brought on by an active ingredient that is doing its job. Skin purging only occurs when you use a certain skin product and you break out, it gets worse before it gets better, the process clears your skin from within. (because of quick cell turnover rate).
How do you know if your skin is purging or is breaking out? Reacting to a product?
1) Frequent breakout tends to go away quickly than a normal pimple.
2) Existing comedones will turn into cysts, whiteheads, blackheads.
3) Existing pimples will become more inflamed
4) Tiny bump like pimples will be pushed to the surface
5) Only the pre-existing comedones will flare up.
1) Sudden breakouts in places where you have never broken out and was not your problematic area
2) Skin being irritated
3) Itching, painful acne, rash
4) new clogged pores
What are the ingredients in a product that cause skin to purge?
1) Don’t pick on your acne.
2) Do not use products that are too drying for your skin.
3) Keep your skin well hydrated, wear moisturizer.
4) Always wear sunscreen, during daytime and nighttime.
5) Avoid using harsh chemicals, scrubs, and soaps on the affected area. Using harsh skin care products will only make it worse.
To see the video visit:https://www.facebook.com/themallbd/videos/989570568042588/